As a professional notary, it is important to have the proper supplies to ensure that your work is completed efficiently and effectively.
Here is a list of essential items that every notary should have:
- Notary Seal (2): It is important to have at least two notary seals, in case one goes missing or becomes damaged.
- Notary Journal: A notary journal is essential for recording all notarizations, including the date, time, location, and names of all parties involved.
- Notary Attachable Certificates: These certificates can be attached to documents that need to be notarized, providing proof of authenticity.
- Notary Bags (For Supplies): Notary bags are a convenient way to store and transport all of your notary supplies.
- Receipt Book for General Notary Work: A receipt book is useful for keeping track of payment for notary services.
- Packs of Black and Blue Pens: Black and blue pens are typically required for notarization, so it is important to have a supply on hand.
- Laser Jet Dual Tray Printer With Toner: A laser jet printer is useful for printing documents that need to be notarized.
- Packs of Letter and Legal Paper: Having a supply of both letter and legal paper is essential for any notary.
Optional: Manila Folders for Borrower Copies: Manila folders can be used to store copies of documents for borrowers.
By having these essential notary supplies on hand, you can ensure that your notary work is completed smoothly and efficiently.
Building a successful notary business requires careful planning, thorough research, and detailed analysis. It secures significant funding from various sources, including personal savings, support from
As a professional notary, you know managing your business can be time-consuming. You’re always on the go, and it can be hard to keep up
Dear Notary2Notary Students, We had an explosive 2022! Can you believe that we helped over 10,000 new students build their notary businesses? Our student’s success